v12evo

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자나미 조회 6회 작성일 2022-09-22 03:51:08 댓글 0

본문

Hankook Ventus V12 EVO 2's after 6K Miles

This is another update video of my Hankook Ventus V12 EVO 2's after 6k miles. Enjoy!
patrick y : I love these tires on my 2013 Chrysler 300c.Just bought 2 more ( I ran them till no tread was left).Gonna put these on the front and move the fronts to the back and keep track on how long the hold up.Got 2 245-45-20 for $370+ 32 tax off Ebay.Couldve gotten less expensive tires, but these are quiet, grip well and I like the overall performance.
senorkaboom : I put a set of these on my 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring over a month ago and have been very happy. They ride great, are not noisy, respond and handle very well and handled wet road conditions with no problem. I am really sold on them and hope to have them on my car for a few years.
Khoo Junfei : I use this at my rear 18" rx8.very good in dry hot road.
Robert Devenney : I am on my 2nd set of V12 Evo 2 on a Mazda 6 MPS (MazdaSpeed) after replacing truly awful Pirelli P Zero which felt like cheap no brand Chinese tyres. My wife now has Hankook V12s on her Mercedes A Class Sport after replacing the original Continental tyres (which were good) that came with the car and I feel the Hankooks in my aggressive driving style offers much better grip than the Continentals. Traditionally I have always favored Bridgestone tyres but without a doubt Hankook is now my choice regardless of price meaning if Hankooks were the same price as Bridgestone, Pirelli, Continental etc I would still chose Hankook.
Sesh350 : Previous owner of the Lexus IS350 I just bought put a set of these on... I couldn’t be happier that he did. Great tires

Hankook Ventus V12evo

Full weight pass on 19" Hankook V12 EVO

Full street trim on Hankook Ventus V12 EVO 275/30ZR19. Made a couple of passes at a Saturday T-n-T before getting the boot.

#v12evo

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 11,271건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.leasepia.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz