작성자한강선착장 조회 40회 작성일 2020-10-28 12:27:15 댓글 0

본문

Holga 135 Shutter sound

Holga 135
홀가 135

Film Camera shutter Sound
필름 카메라 셔터음

https://www.instagram.com/filmcamera_sound/

Episode 19 The Holga 135. Is it a piece of JUNK?

The absolute best thing about Holga 135 is... that you don’t have to ever care what happened to the negatives after they have been scanned :). Seriously though. I can’t see myself ever shooting this camera ever again. It’s Lomography at it’s best, by best I mean worst. On the plus side though I think you will enjoy some great footage from the Beautiful Nanaimo Harbor.

Instagram: @islandbyfilm
Email: islandbyfilm@gmail.com
glyphhunter : Yes, the camera is imperfect. But at $10, you got a bargain.
msnicoleleeee314 : i think your photos looks great! I really like the old time, out-of-focus kind of feel to film photography
Are you able to adjust the f stop of the camera? do you think it will work with ISO 200 film?
Scott Gitlin : I had (note past tense) this camera. What I remember . . . getting the 35mm leader to stay on the spool was a large pain. The focus adjustment had 0 resistance so I had to be real careful not to accidentally move it. From your series, I liked the building, the pier, and the gull. This is not a camera to capture any scene - you have to be very conscious of what it can and can't do. That said, the Holga 120 has a much better build quality and will return better results, in my opinion.
Mark Chaplin : I'm gonna go with yes?

[필름카메라 배우기] 홀가(HOLGA) 촬영법. 한가한 카메라3

신기할 정도로 간단한 구조를 갖고 있는 중형 토이카메라 홀가(HOLGA)로 찍은 사진과 카메라를 소개하면서 촬영방법도 알아봅니다. - 2019년 4월 18일. 한가한 카메라.
은뻑꾸 : 필름36내외 뜻이 뭔가요?

#홀가135

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 18,590건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.leasepia.com. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com